Nutritional sites and resources
- Journal 21 CrossFit – a 10 page pdf on the Zone Diet. Know this like the back of your hand. Everyone needs to know how much to eat. Most of the time we know what to eat but never how much.
- Paleo by Robb Wolf – Leading professional in the Paleolithic Community.
- Everyday Paleo – great for recipe for the family
- Mark Sisson’s Blog – blog full of useful information on primal living.
- Advocare – Best nutritional supplementation
Exercise and Movement
- Crossfit HQ Exercise and Demos – a list of videos and tutorial on the proper technique.
- EXRX – ExRx.net (Exercise Prescription on the Net) is a free resource for the exercise professional, coach, or fitness enthusiast
- Crossfit Kids – A great source for exercise with kids and their families.
- CrossFit Moms – pre and post pregnancy women or someone who needs more modification ideas for the wod.